When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

39 Hawthorne Twin Bar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Oh, and I just got back from the plater :cool:. The project will continue after this heat wave goes away.....104 here yesterday.....

Reactions: JKT
The last of the jewelry.................

DSC_1305.JPG

Nice!

I bet those twin bars were a real b**ch to paint being so close to each other at the headtube.
Yes.................and no....when I started I saw that issue and had a concern....it worked out ok....
The nice things about these guns is that you decrease the spray pattern, restrict the trigger travel, and you point your finger and spray....
It did give me worry before I started....

IMG_1404 (002).JPG

Sorry for the interruption.....sometimes you just need some vitamin Sea.....to go to the Pacific Ocean to touch it, smell it, and just see it...a little trip to do just that, and some wine tasting in some of the best wineries in the world in Paso Robles. Plus that I was dying here due to the fact that they were harvesting a million or so Almond trees around here. If you don't know how they do it, look it up. They shake the crap out of them & all the dust and pollen gets up in the air. My sinuses and eyes can't take it. Also at the end of the month, they will start spraying defoliant on the cotton, can't wait!
My 2 projects for today. Stay safe on the east coast.

DSC_1325.JPG

DSC_1326.JPG

Last edited:
Back