When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bean racing bicycle need information

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Old Iron Bob

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am trying to find out about this Bean racing frame.Gravel Bike?
97C627CC-F1E1-425E-853F-789379B3B65C.jpeg

I
CA344F4A-0761-47D8-BFFB-83518AE93C3E.jpeg

c
0D7ED4CE-EB41-4237-9383-C2300FE5B64D.jpeg

ou
A199735A-CB34-4BA3-9425-28EB5EFAA6D4.jpeg

ld
97C627CC-F1E1-425E-853F-789379B3B65C.jpeg

not find anything on the net about it and the shop that sold it is out of business

Last edited:
How about a few more pictures?

-Bottom bracket & serial number

-Derailuer hanger

-Gusset under down tube bu the head tube

Thats a typical 90's alloy hardtail MTB.

That fork is about a '95 or '96 Rock Shox Judy. Defiantly not good the way its compressed like that. Lack of V brakes also makes it pre '97 or so.

If I had to guess Bean Racing was a team or something, not a brand.

I was going to guess Specialized, but with no serial number and really no distinguishing features that's going to be a tough one to identify.

Was thinking early Specialized Rockhopper alloy frame based on slightly ovalized chain stays by the bottom bracket, similar down tube gusset and because it has a Specialized front wheel, but those bikes had replaceable derailler hangers and always have serial numbers.

Last edited:
Thanks for the help fattyre , I took the bike apart and found a serial on the inside of the rear dropout. It started with 93 and I think it is a Specialized . I will keep looking.maybe metal matrix frame tubing is real thin and rings when you tap your fingers on it

Back