When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Royal Oak Classic Bicycle Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

scooter_trasher

Finally riding a big boys bike
https://www.facebook.com/events/164912600841291/

Royal Oak Classic Bicycle Swap Meet added an event.

August 8 ·
3rd Annual Royal Oak Classic Bicycle Swap Meet held at the Royal Oak, MI, Farmer's Market.
• Over 50 Vendors
• $5.00 admission
• Free Parking
• Kids 10 and under free
• Classic Bicycle Corral -- cost only $10 to sell your Classic Bike ($5 back if it doesn't sell)
• Indoor and outdoor swap spaces available.
• Held rain or shine
www.robikeswap.com
[email protected]
facebook.com/RoyalOakBikeSwap
• For more information call Paul & Anne Kleppert -- 248-642-6639

Will be there set up this year in booth 5. Will update this later in the week. So far, Motobecane 12spd, Georgina Terry, Specialized Myka Disc bike, Nothing super old.

I am planning on attending to put a couple bikes in the bike corral. Posting here so now I'm committed to actually bringing this wartime blackout cadillac to the bike corral. It'll need tubes, tires and a butt rest. I've swapped out the grips for some 60s black schwinn ones I had laying around. Been more into muscle bikes lately, so this one is kind of out of my wheelhouse.

20180922_073405.jpg

20180922_073308.jpg

20180922_073213.jpg

20180920_184911.jpg

20180922_073225.jpg

Hmm, about 1/3rd the size of Ann Arbor show at 65 vendors. I think these guys are all drawn from a list from the spring show. All areas of bike collecting represented. Plus the other half of the building was flea market antique stuff. Memory Lane classics still hits this show as well as having the swaps. One vendor had CABE licence plates, along with some good earlier stuff. Jerry from memory lane was the only one who had AS springer bolts, but am still thinking about them because the springer isn't as nice. Here was the pic I did take

20180923_101517.jpg

I was there. Drove over with my wife for my first swap meet. Didn’t take pictures but was able to find a few things I needed for my corvette. Should start putting back together this week . Will post pictures

Back