When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1948 Whizzer Model S-10, I just got back from checking it out......

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

IngoMike

I live for the CABE
The frame and tank has been repainted, but the fenders and stripes are OG, the saddle is fantastic. The bike was drained and prepped to sit, but is ready to run. Because I am local, I was offered a discounted price. It is a very nice bike in person but it is not my usual purchase and I don't really know if it is is a good deal or not? There has been some extra items added. I am not looking for a SCORE, just wondering if this is a good investment? It is small, so I can easily display it in the house, or rip it around town.
Any info. would be very much appreciated, and if it works out, you can ride the bike anytime you are in my hood. Thank you.
PS. I will post pictures of the toys I got at this pick today in Sundays Show & Tell, it was an amazing house/collection in Carmel Valley, a car racer/collector! I was overwhelmed.....
https://monterey.craigslist.org/mcy/d/schwinn-10-whizzer/6705675454.html
00Y0Y_2e3ob752cvm_1200x900.jpg

00j0j_iSO59HKHc6Z_1200x900.jpg

00U0U_hysSwbgcLrU_1200x900.jpg

00u0u_7knT1BIeG9g_1200x900.jpg

00J0J_1nxJDcR1aSY_1200x900.jpg

Nice sample!
lol, I thought someone added an AJ model Tillotson carb out the side, but it's the Gen.

Nice looking S-10! Is the light setup a bi-lite? At that price point it’d be nice to see a 5 inch rear drum on it so you can actually stop efficiently. All original paint would be a bonus too. I’m by no means an expert but was thinking mid 3’s to mid 4’s. In any case it’s really cool good luck!

Back