When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Building Beryl...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The temps are really nice of late but the raindrops are not. Painting is on hiatus, other bike things are being done.

I've been working on upgrading and fixing Tempest of late. I took the old headlight off to see if I can fix it and replaced it with a Rocket Ray. I plan to get a third RR soon.

I'm also trying to get rid of the extensions on the front fender. At one point I had flat braces, it's in part 2 of my You Tube videos, Tempest The Grey Bike Grows Up.
Work on Tempest (1).JPG
Work on Tempest (2).JPG
Work on Tempest (3).JPG
Work on Tempest (4).JPG
Work on Tempest (5).JPG
Work on Tempest (6).JPG

Tempest from part 4.jpg

I think that brace on the grey fender will work.

I used some of the foam tube sleeves that protected the '95 Schwinn to cover Beryl's frame some and put her away for a short while in the shed while I sort things out in here. I have a lot of stuff in the shed that needs to go to reuse/recycle charity (electronics) and am getting ready to clear that out, as I won't get a chance at a lot of it.

Been a while! I finally got around to spraying primer on the other half (horn side) of the tank...the rains started to dribble just as I was bringing it in but it was dry. If the sun co-opterates...I could be ready for the tank decals this weekend.

It's been over a year now but there is good news and an end to the story coming!

I'm getting a wheelset with a rear Komet Super coaster hub and can finally finish Beryl!

Back