When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1984 stumpjumper

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
IMG_0993.JPG

Hey SevenFooter! I would be interested in purchasing this bike from you. I had a late 80's Street Stomper that I thought was cool at the time but the Stump Jumper was cooler. This would be a total nostalgic purchase but I'm good with that. Send me a private message on what you think for price. Thanks. Great find!

Hey SevenFooter! I would be interested in purchasing this bike from you. I had a late 80's Street Stomper that I thought was cool at the time but the Stump Jumper was cooler. This would be a total nostalgic purchase but I'm good with that. Send me a private message on what you think for price. Thanks. Great find!
I am asking $ 800 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states this is a very collectable bike and I have never found one in this nice of condition . in 1984 this was the top of the line mountain bike on the market and it sold for $ 799 I did not know if you were aware of that but I am also open to offers .Thanks

I am asking $ 800 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states this is a very collectable bike and I have never found one in this nice of condition . in 1984 this was the top of the line mountain bike on the market and it sold for $ 799 I did not know if you were aware of that but I am also open to offers .Thanks

Thanks Sevenfooter. Would you take $600?

Hi Sevenfooter - I'm not sure if my other post posted right? LOL. Would you take $600 for this bike? Thanks!

The bike looks amazing for its age like NOS amazing great score. I believe older mountain bikes are becoming a hot item now these old Specailized bikes get top dollar and are worth every penny.

Nice clean bike.

Stumpjumper are regarded as the first mass produced MTB. The first few years are desired but 81' (very first SJs) and 82' are very collectible.

Bullmoose bars are a draw for many pre 85 MTBs as they have a unique look. Those are not bullmose like earlier SJ but a similar look. Unlike BM, stem and bar on this are separate.

Back