When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Pristine Collegiate 3 speed WOW

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

phantom

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I didn't think they got any better than the Black one I posted a few weeks ago....Well, I was wrong. This bike is stunning.

col1.JPG

col2.JPG

col3.JPG

col4.JPG

Very very pristine bike. Even the brochure looks as if it has been in a time capsule. Great find

That is definitely a C L E A N machine! Is that what they call a 17 incher? The downward rake to the rear looks really cool.

That is definitely a C L E A N machine! Is that what they call a 17 incher? The downward rake to the rear looks really cool.
That is what some folks refer to them as the brochures list them as 17" 20" and 22" frames. My black one is right on 22" and this blue one is dead on 18" from the top of the seat tube to the center of the bottom bracket. Close enough I suppose. All they really did is slant the top bar down on an angle 5 inches or so to the seat tube. I love the look.

That bike looks brand new! I have a camel-back Collegiate Sport with 24" wheels and a camel-back Varsity with 27" wheels, but I don't have one of these frames. What year did they drop the camel-back frames for this type?

Back