When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hiawatha Question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

OliverRage

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am new to this hobbie and I found this bike for sale. Says all orginal, horn in tank works and is asking $500. Opinions????

DEF9B031-A30B-4836-A18C-0C4A97BE1562.jpeg

C4C4AB61-C4F2-4652-9E5E-1D4FF004E535.jpeg

missing the chain guard and head light. Looks about 1953 +/-.

the headlight is expensive and not that easy to find.

if it is worth that to you, then buy it. I wouldn't pay that much for it.

That being said, it is a nice bike.

Freqman1
V/r Shawn would probably know more about it.

I've had two of these bikes one of them a Hiawatha like this one in green the other one a Western flyer super in green I say without the chain guard without the headlight that bikes worth about 250.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I am new to this hobbie and I found this bike for sale. Says all orginal, horn in tank works and is asking $500. Opinions????

I see another cooler looking "Hiawatha" on eBay for only $400 (currently), pre-war 1939(?).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1939-Hiawatha-bicycle-completely-original/372561853336/

If I do not log-in it indicates local pick-up only (because my location is unknown), but when I log-in a fair shipping price was stated.

And it is right next door to you, near Pulleyup WA.

Last edited:

View attachment 903664

View attachment 903665
it is definitely 1950's and cool, it is missing the headlight i just had one i sold for $225, aside from that and the chain guard missing. the grips are not the original one but they are jeweled coke bottle grips and awesome the seat is wrong or could just be missing the crash rail and the pedal are incorrect but they are also jeweled and awesome. It looks like a spray can job and hopefully there is some OG paint under it still.
i have some Hiawatha's for sale here in the classifieds under HIAWATHA.

Back