When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who likes Super Deluxe?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice bikes. They belong to fellow Caber, coin1812
20181013_144627.jpg

I just got my first Monark last weekend and I love it. My fiance added the reflectors that were missing from the pedals now all I need to do is give her a good cleaning and white walls and she'll be good to go. Now if I can just build up enough leg muscles to ride her....this old girl is heavy!
1127181124~3.jpg

I just got my first Monark last weekend and I love it. My fiance added the reflectors that were missing from the pedals now all I need to do is give her a good cleaning and white walls and she'll be good to go. Now if I can just build up enough leg muscles to ride her....this old girl is heavy!View attachment 911050
Part of what makes this bike hard to ride is those old, heavy tires. Switch to a set of John's chain treads and pedaling will be much easier--something about physics, rotating mass, blah blah V/r Shawn

Part of what makes this bike hard to ride is those old, heavy tires. Switch to a set of John's chain treads and pedaling will be much easier--something about physics, rotating mass, blah blah V/r Shawn
Thank you, Shawn. Where do I find those?

Back