When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Child's Sonda Rambler Bike, What Can you tell me?

-

MarkKBike

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have had this Sonda Rambler bike stuck up and hidden in my attic for several years now. I just pulled it out today and am considering either selling it, or possibly giving it to my nephew for Christmas. The only problem with giving it away is my sister has twins, so I have to equal out the gifts between him and his sister. The problem with just one gift is she is currently dominate. (So independent gifts would be better and help avoid any fights).

Can anyone give me any information about this item? I checked both here and on ebay before asking and did not get any hits.

Approximate Age and Value, and what every other information that could be provided would be appreciated.

IMG_5468.JPG

IMG_5470.JPG

IMG_5469.JPG

Its in pretty good condition, but missing the handle grips. and I'm not sure if there is supposed to be a cover on the metal saddle. It also looks like there might have once been some type of badge or shield between the handle bars.

Last edited:
Note: It was to late for me to edit the post, but I just realized I spelled its name wrong. Its a scrambler and not a rambler, when searching with the correct name I was able to find some information.

Back