When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 26” BF Goodrich Standard Tires

-
Price
$85 + actual shipping, PayPal friends and family.

Jon Marinello

Finally riding a big boys bike
In fair shape. See pictures.

$85 + actual shipping, PayPal friends and family.

4DF19FFD-703B-4B44-964B-D1D7B757A91D.jpeg

51054AE0-E158-40AE-B246-7E105416390D.jpeg

3990DF9E-57AB-49E6-9B48-E20668E9D553.jpeg

D9FD167A-002B-41E9-AFC1-E3BEEE841FE2.jpeg

8DF34439-244C-4F42-ADAD-EA8872217F03.jpeg

Last edited:
Dave Stromberger or Mark Mann
can you see this ?
A simple solution is for the seller to include the price in the text description which
many people do by default.
Tapatalk is supported by their company and not some dying app without support.

Dave Stromberger or Mark Mann
can you see this ?
A simple solution is for the seller to include the price in the text description which
many people do by default.
Tapatalk is supported by their company and not some dying app without support.
@Dave Stromberger Mark Mann

This is not a simple solution for sellers. Especially those who sell many things. This approach requires me to manage the price in 2 places. This is error-prone and will lead to confusion if the prices don't match. Reducing prices will be a real pain. Especially when you have 10-20-More things for sale!

@Dave Stromberger Mark Mann

This is not a simple solution for sellers. Especially those who sell many things. This approach requires me to manage the price in 2 places. This is error-prone and will lead to confusion if the prices don't match. Reducing prices will be a real pain. Especially when you have 10-20-More things for sale!
The best solution I can think of is to get the Tapatalk integration fixed so it supports the new fields.

I emailed Tapatalk tech support about having custom fields work with their app... they say "not yet", so who knows... maybe someday? it would be awesome if they did, because I can set those fields to be required before posting. sadly, doing so means you cant post to the classifieds from TT. I'll remove these fields from the forum, since they appear to cause more problems than they solve. :(

I emailed Tapatalk tech support about having custom fields work with their app... they say "not yet", so who knows... maybe someday? it would be awesome if they did, because I can set those fields to be required before posting. sadly, doing so means you cant post to the classifieds from TT. I'll remove these fields from the forum, since they appear to cause more problems than they solve. :(
Hey David, don't mean to be a pain in the ass but now that you removed the fields, all my prices and particular wording is gone! I was planning to copy/paste it into the body of all my auctions where I had just finished removing it the other day. :-[ Can you re-enable it for a week or so and announce to everyone what you are doing so we all have time to adjust? Hopefully the underlying data is still there (most likely).

Back