When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rain, Sleet or Snow, hop on your bike let’s go!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The weather man may have gotten it right this time!
DSCN3456.JPG

A half-century ago I had a paper route. When it snowed I would wrap a small link chain around the tire, I'm guessing about 10 feet or so, going through spokes all around then back the other way. When through it made an X pattern on tire and worked well for me. The papers HAD to be delivered, sometimes I would get home at 8-9pm for supper.
Plus...halfway around my route there was this REALLY cute girl that brought me a soda and we talked. (I was a kid then[emoji16]).

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

We've had four days of rain here in Southern California, so I've been feeling a bit of the cabin fever lately.
So, I've been finishing up a project bike, and I've been waiting for a lull in between storms to take it for its first ride since getting it all tuned up.
After seeing all those snow shots, now I know why some of the bikes look like this, when they first make their way out to California.
image.jpeg

The before,
image.jpeg

And, the after.
Sorry guys, the wet pavement is about as inclement as it gets around here.
And I thought, I was braving the brutal conditions to take my new/old bike for a ride. Lol!
You guys, are magnificent!

Back