When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 new stingrays on amazone

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
4 new trbi
81vs1gtQR3L._SY450_.jpg

ute stingrays on amazone ,red or blue fenderless boys, pink and blue fairladies
88681_891f0cbb64beb540068ba127b8e7c082.jpg

815SPEpGZIL._SL1500_.jpg

Love amazon! shop from home, stay home, never leave, avoid human contact....drop it at the door!
the BEST!

I actually like shopping on line quite often. I worked some retail, one being a bicycle shop ( mainly sold to retail) for over 25 years. Malls, Mass merch. independants, rural ( yup...logged LOTS of miles as a sales rep) with a few national companies and some small companies. Everything from shampoo and tampons to welding equipment/ industrial abrasives/Safety equipment. My early work experience was mining and construction. I'm not a fan of shopping or being in malls/retail settings anymore. That was my job in the old days ( even suit and tie). I'm not into crowds anymore ( never was), and when I had to be, its was a pain in the ass. Even a bit claustrophobic being in those dang malls. It sucks that retail business's are taking lumps/people losing jobs with on line shopping, but look at the world. Lots of negatives. We should try to be positive. Collect bicycles!!! Ride a vintage bike!

"Sting-rays"? Where? I don't seen no Sting-rays, just $25 pieces of ride em-once and trash-em crap.

Back