When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So who prefers to "Preserve the Crust"?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
After taking off the red, green & whit paint not much of the og black left but more of the cream tips and red pins are left, I want to preserve the crust but would like to bring back more paint to get some color and still looking for OG Blk/red or red/Blk of rims!
B7FFEB37-BF28-41BA-9406-4C97BAEED305.jpeg

86A76D74-C2B6-4AFD-9CE0-631A8C5D9DAE.png

Last edited:
Here's one I tore down, cleaned and lubed. Only thing replaced is the chain, and the seat has broken springs, so I'll swap it out so by bits don't get pinched.
Turns out the threads in the rear axle are stripped also, so I'll have to find a new one. May also get newer tires I I end up riding it much.
20190427_170350.jpg

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Looks just fine the way it looks to me. I prefer to just fix what’s broken and then ride and enjoy them. I was given this 1937 Westfield by neighbors, it had been in a barn and was underwater courtesy of hurricane Sandy. I just took it apart cleaned and greased the bearings and replaced tires, tubes and liners.
243D0EF3-DAD5-4950-A199-3A93A61F0668.jpeg

I believe my ‘32 Schwinn Motorbike would look better with some TLC. But with two young kids, limited time, and low energy, I have to concentrate on the mechanics, and leave the looks for another day. But I certainly don’t mind looking at it in its current state, and with all of the retro styled bikes on the market, I like the fact that this one doesn’t leave its age to question.

7E2CFE17-B9BE-4E52-95BD-40F8EDE8C567.jpeg

Back