When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

♦️ 26th Annual CYCLONE COASTER free SWAPMEET & RIDE ♦️ SUNDAY Sunday SUNDAY ♦️ NOVEMBER 6th 2022 ♦️

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cyclonecoaster.com

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
>>> YES - SUNDAY Sunday SUNDAY - November 6th 2022 only a few weeks away - It's time to hunt & gather your items to sell to acquire the money to buy the parts & pieces to finish your new or old projects again.

Please note - November 6th 2022 - is DAYLIGHT SAVINGS DAY TOO

>>> Come to buy - Come to Sell @ our 26th Annual Cyclone Coaster free Vintage Swapmeet that sets up out back of the Pike Restaurant & Bar @ 7:00 am - If you arrive early >> Please keep the noise level down since we do not want to disturb the neighbors nearby that surround the Pike Restaurant & Bar - so please keep it to a whisper level before 7:00am & respect thy neighbors.

>>> Our special thanks goes out once again to Chris Reece _ the owner of the Pike Restaurant & Bar for opening up early with his staff & serving a full menu of delicious food _ the World famous Breakfast Burrito & a full bar - fresh craft beer & local favorites on tap that flow all day.

>> No vehicle parking in the swap lot & please try to keep back alley clear. Please use Hermosa Avenue as you unload your items & then park in the nearby neighborhood.

>>> Bring vintage bikes, parts & related items to sell - Canopies & tables welcome - As the parking lot fills up we can also use the patio area & the side area on Hermosa Avenue by moving the outdoor tables & chairs aside as they are for the PIKE Restaurant & Bar use only & not for our Cyclone Coaster Swapmeet items.

>>> We plan to wrap up the swap at 10:30am then head over to the old location of Portfolio Coffeehouse ( The corner of 4th Street & Junipero ) @ 10:45am allowing everyone time to re-group for the Cyclone Coaster Vintage Bicycle Ride from our usual starting point with kickstands up @ 11:00am then go for a short ride around town & hit up lunch for those who stick around to eat with the Cyclone Coaster family.

>>> You can also find info on this event on our newly updated website @ www.cyclonecoaster.com / our Facebook page under "Cyclone Coaster" as well as here on TheCabe Forums online under "Swapmeets Events & Rides" as you are today.

>> Please feel free to post items you're thinking of bringing to sell or what you're trying to find for the new or old project & maybe someone will post what you need & have it for you when you arrive ...

>> Thank you for the ongoing interest & continued support <<

>>> Ridden not Hidden - Frank

1665178643472.png

Last edited:
Along with the annual Fall Cyclone Coasters Swapmeet, the ride theme will be Double Bar frames. Be it Schwinn, Colson, CWC, Shelby Rollfast or the rarely seen Monark, bring them out and show them off! So many manufacturers had a similar idea(tho they stole it from Colson of course🤣), but built them their own special way. How cool will it be too see them all side-by-side in beautiful sunny Socal!

862FBB87-D08D-403C-B719-8EDF9D7C309C.jpeg

1938 Shelby Crusty Banana Tank 1.jpg

Last edited:
Weather permitting, we will be there. Wife and I are planning to attend. @fordmike65 brought up the idea earlier this year, and I told Mike if you do a double bar ride, we will do our best. Bringing "Cochina" our '36 Schwinn DBR. Also currently working on another DB, thanks to Mike, and hoping she'll be ready.

Being from NorCal, I'm stoked that this will be our first SoCal vintage bicycle ride and hopefully meet a few SoCal Cabers. Thanks Frank @cyclonecoaster.com and Mike for putting this together. Looking forward to the swap and ride.

CycloneCoaster Double Bar featured ride.jpg

44 '22 SF Ride.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, I may attend if anyone is interested, I can bring these 2 his/her custom Elgin curved bars to the swap meet, $800 obo for the pair. More pics in Sale section,

Thx for looking!

Back