When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

‘17 iver truss bridge.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
892130F9-5A35-41B7-B7C8-BC3F2C25FC84.jpeg
CC058D62-7CCA-470E-8863-DFDA2691BEC4.jpeg
Probably could’ve posted in the project section. Not much Og paint under the red. Fenders need some attention nothing real major. Just have to perform some surgery. Still have to swap out the correct crank. Thinking it’s going to hit the strip tank this week, pick out a suitable color for it and maybe have the frame powder coated at work. Hope you guys enjoy.

Btw the longest damnnnn seat post ever!

Serial 317571

Those Special Truss Iver frames are my absolute favorites.......................actually, I also like the other truss frame styles with the "I" beam and "small tube" type construction.............come to think of it I also like their diamond frames....................great looking bike! Pete in Fitchburg

One of the color options for my bike was called French grey? Does anyone have a OG bike with this color? Curious to what French grey looks like. Thank you.

Back