When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

‘17 iver truss bridge.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
One of the color options for my bike was called French grey? Does anyone have a OG bike with this color? Curious to what French grey looks like. Thank you.

Quite some time ago someone listed an Iver on eBay that they claimed was either "Automobile Gray, Dove Gray, or French Gray", all colors listed in various Iver catalogs. It was kind of an odd restoration but an interesting bike. I was never able to talk to the seller to find out if the original color on the bike was gray. Pete in Fitchburg

gray racer.jpg

Quite some time ago someone listed an Iver on eBay that they claimed was either "Automobile Gray, Dove Gray, or French Gray", all colors listed in various Iver catalogs. It was kind of an odd restoration but an interesting bike. I was never able to talk to the seller to find out if the original color on the bike was gray. Pete in Fitchburg

View attachment 761615
I like that too!! That gives it a extremely clean look! Makes you wonder how many greys they actually made.

I'm with @mazdaflyer on this one.
Lovely machine, lovely patina!
I’m going to take all the red off and see what we have left. :). By the looks of it there’s not a whole lot left :/. I’ll keep you guys posted. That was the OG thought. Wheels wouldn’t match to well though cause they are extremely nice :/ we will see:)

Before I get this project under way this is what I’m offering. If someone has the same frameset without OG paint I would be willing to trade. Otherwise this thing is going to work and getting dropped in the strip tank. Let me know if someone wants to save what is left of the OG paint. Thank you.

As cool as original is, I think it's nice that your original paint is bad enough that you can repaint without guilt and pick the color. If my 1912's paint was in bad shape, I'd repaint it a more interesting (original) color than the original black.

4761C3E8-2EE6-4C2B-9BB5-57E1AE2ECB24.jpeg
0F16DEF7-F3DB-4136-991A-929733073B16.jpeg
8C627A8E-1876-4870-BE11-4AD97CE99C2D.jpeg
678ED284-D984-42C4-89CD-A407C5B1FFA1.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here it is. I started working on it a bit the past couple days and I removed 90% of the house paint. To me it looks like the top half of the bike was prepped for the paint and the bottom half was not. When I had it all together I was going to take it for a spin but couldn’t get comfortable on it. 22” frame is a bit to big for me. I flipped the bars down to see if that made a difference no such luck. Prolly not going to put to much more time in it but reassemble. I want to enjoy my toys and this would never get rode:/ here’s a few pics. The pic together was the day I was going to throw a chain on it and go.

Back