When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

‘37 Aerocycle $8700 Marshalltown, Iowa

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If it turns out it actually sold...maybe the buyer will post more detailed photos here.

If it was local to me I'd have attempted to at least see it. Being 500+ miles away has its benefits.

There was an old bike shop in Marshalltown that had high-end Schwinns up along the wall like that. Mostly they were Paramounts, Sting-rays, Krates from what I recall but it's possible the guy certainly had others. That shop changed formats or got bought out maybe 5 years ago and now it has a distinctly different, more modern feel. Still a good shop, though! They dodged an EF-2? tornado last summer that struck downtown Marshalltown...

I digress. Hopefully the bike found a good home. At $8700, if it was legit and complete would that have been a good price?
The seller also has this fine machine if you're so inclined...

10:20 edit, I messaged the guy to see if he had any other Schwinns and he said no. The autocycle sold yesterday (one night is all it took) and he said it came from Michael Jackson's estate! :flushed: Any truth to that you think? Seems wild to me!

I seriously doubt his aerocycle ad was real. Also I don’t think any aerocycle owner would be caught dead owning that weird chinese phantom hybrid

Back