When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

‘49 Shelby Donald Duck - 20” version is about done

-

indycycling

Wore out three sets of tires already!
After getting this 20" '49 Shelby from a Donald Duck collector last year, it's about done. He owned it for over 30 years.

Thanks to member @STRADALITE my Troxel looks better than new.

Still need to sort out a battery tray inside the tank to get my quacker horn and Donalds eyes lit up.

Otherwise for an original paint bike it’s about done. Debating replacing the tank decals, they are partial and match the patina

Last edited:
After getting this 20" '49 Shelby from a Donald Duck collector last year, it's about done. He owned it for over 30 years.

Thanks to member @STRADALITE my Troxel looks better than new.

Still need to sort out a battery tray inside the tank to get my quacker horn and Donalds eyes lit up.

Otherwise for an original paint bike it’s about done. Debating replacing the tank decals, they are partial and match the patina

View attachment 1578078

View attachment 1578079

View attachment 1578080

View attachment 1578081

View attachment 1578082

View attachment 1578083
How dare you post that balloon tire in the middleweight section! hahahaha Nice work cool bike

Recovering those smaller seats used on older children's bikes and trikes and having them look that professional is one skill I definitely want to learn and master. I've got plenty of them to practice on. Great job on it!

Dave

Back