When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“Iver Johnson Badges Throughout the Years”

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've only seen this badge one time in my entire life and that was at a "Fitchburg Rides" swap a few years ago..................However, it was not for sale !!!!! Pete in Fitchburg

When I showed you this one?

Decided to add this little "notation" to the 21-41 Pic as there may be some new collectors that might not see the difference immediately. Also, check out the new link on my website: http://boulderartgallery.com/Iver_Johnson_Bicycle_Collection/IverJohnson_Badges.html
Pete in Fitchburg

21-41 Badge - Copy.jpg

Thank you for this post Pete. I believe you (or someone else) posted this before but I can never find it!!!

Thanks pedal4416, I've been meaning to do this for quite some time now but with our show coming up soon, I had to fast track it !! I do remember this previous post from some time back that included four badges............However, I can't remember who posted it but it wasn't me. Pete in Fitchburg
1898.jpg

What's the deal with the owl? I know Iver used them on their advertising for a while. Anyone evey seen this badge before?

View attachment 1012169

View attachment 1012170

View attachment 1012171

Catfish - What year/model is this badge from ?

PCHiggin - The company ceased bicycle manufacturing after WW2 but continued to make guns. They are currently located in Florida manufacturing/importing firearms. The owl logo is still used by the company though it has evolved a bit. Not sure of the significance.

https://www.iverjohnsonarms.com/index.html
1560167441716.png

Back