When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“Pig Bikes”?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm currently working on this Hawthorne. Before picture and a quick mock-up. Have it torn back down to prep for paint and have more parts for it.
IMG_20230810_120441256_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230901_072224465.jpg

I'm currently working on this Hawthorne. Before picture and a quick mock-up. Have it torn back down to prep for paint and have more parts for it.
View attachment 1908171

View attachment 1908172
Wow, this build is definitely headed in the right direction. I have a Mongoose bike with those same wheels as on the back of this bike that I have been trying to figure out what to do about brakes. RideOn. Mark.

Wow, this build is definitely headed in the right direction. I have a Mongoose bike with those same wheels as on the back of this bike that I have been trying to figure out what to do about brakes. RideOn. Mark.
I'm going to modify both mag's front and back. Hopefully as simple as finding the right size tap put threads on the opposite side of the rear sprocket so I can thread a drum for a 127mm band brake. Example in 1st photo. And thread one side of the outer "hub" of the front wheel and thread this vintage Shimano disc brake set-up on.

Last edited:
Is that a bike radio mounted on the front down tube? I really dig were this is going. Keep up the great work. Mark.
That is a 1964 Mattel V-RROOM booster engine. Pull the long red lever back and it sounds like a motorcycle engine the small lever on the left changes the sound from idle to flat out. Actually sounds pretty cool. Here is a link to a short video on YouTube about it.

Back