When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

“Pig Bikes”?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
This little TYPIG turned out GREAT!! Is that a Suzuki Pick up truck? COOOL Truck and bike.. Should post this on Bikes n Buses..Razin...
Yes it's a 1996 Suzuki Carry. Lifted with new tires.

I will send a photo later of a plug bike I have. It is, I believe, a 1962 Schwinn. I do not remember for sure but I will look at it when I take the photo. It is odd, because it is a cantleverstyle bike butthe twin tubes are almost straight. I traded it off once because a friend wanted it badly
Hey Rob, Welcome to the CABE.. Would love to see some pix of that Schwinn frame.. We have a few Pigg bike fanatics around here.. RideOn.. Razin.. P.S., what is a Plug bike any way?

Finally got to take a couple photos of the Pig Bike I have had for about 15 years. I sold it once and the buyer changed the seat, rear tire, front wheel and handlebars.
The chain guard was added when I got it back. I do have a white Solo Polo to put on it but the original Pig Bikes were using "Longhorn Bars" and I do not have any left laying around.
I thought the serial number was interesting, D222212.
In a recent thread about Black Stingrays on post mentions the Black Typhoon being a middleweight would not have proper clearance for S-2 tires. I am certain this bike was originally a middleweight and I had no trouble putting the S-2 Bendix Red Band wheel on it with a Slik. It would stand to reason the Typhoon frame would have similar clearance so it would actually be easier to fake a Stingray with a 20" Typhoon frame.
I had a matching 26" bike, also a 1962 at one time but it is gone now. I cannot recall what the model of this bike was so if anyone can jump start my memory I would appreciate it.

20211208_124414.jpg

20211208_124955.jpg

20211208_125024.jpg

20211208_125028.jpg

20211208_125033.jpg

Finally got to take a couple photos of the Pig Bike I have had for about 15 years. I sold it once and the buyer changed the seat, rear tire, front wheel and handlebars.
The chain guard was added when I got it back. I do have a white Solo Polo to put on it but the original Pig Bikes were using "Longhorn Bars" and I do not have any left laying around.
I thought the serial number was interesting, D222212.
In a recent thread about Black Stingrays on post mentions the Black Typhoon being a middleweight would not have proper clearance for S-2 tires. I am certain this bike was originally a middleweight and I had no trouble putting the S-2 Bendix Red Band wheel on it with a Slik. It would stand to reason the Typhoon frame would have similar clearance so it would actually be easier to fake a Stingray with a 20" Typhoon frame.
I had a matching 26" bike, also a 1962 at one time but it is gone now. I cannot recall what the model of this bike was so if anyone can jump start my memory I would appreciate it.

View attachment 1524401

View attachment 1524402

View attachment 1524403

View attachment 1524405

View attachment 1524406

That had to be a Typhoon originally. Only other 20" models for 62 were Fleet, American and Skipper that had cantilever frames.

Back