When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold “SOLD “1920’s Ambassador

-
[QUOTE="oldmtrcyc, post: 1023724, member: 30522"

]The stand on the emblem motorcycle and this bicycle are NOT the same. The motorcycle stand is much, much heavier, and wider. Also, the motorcycle stand has a gusset at each of the two inner bottom corners.[/QUOTE]

==========================================================

@oldmtrcyc

DSC_0290 emblem.jpg

Killer Emblem-made Pierce moto...once again these Emblems are showing up as of late..this one is complete and original from what I see. Tank is not but worth mucho alone!!! Whoever bought this should post the serial# on the Pierce(Emblem) serial number thread. My guess is 6 digit, bottom of crank shell starting with a 4...;) It even has the same 2" drive pin spacing on the Fauber crank, headset, HD chain/sprocket, rain gutters, flatted stays, tripple plate crown and 1-1/8" tubing as this one! Crazy man..AND traces of the Emblem Blue on headtube.
C20E18D3-18E4-4AB8-9A78-FA2026AA1606[1][1].jpeg

Last edited:
Killer Emblem-made Pierce moto...once again these Emblems are showing up as of late..this one is complete and original from what I see. Tank is not but worth mucho alone!!! Whoever bought this should post the serial# on the Pierce(Emblem) serial number thread. My guess is 6 digit, bottom of crank shell starting with a 4...;) It even has the same 2" drive pin spacing on the Fauber crank, headset, HD chain/sprocket, rain gutters, flatted stays, tripple plate crown and 1-1/8" tubing as this one! Crazy man..AND traces of the Emblem Blue on headtube.
View attachment 998953
Who bought the bike owes nothing to no one , maybe you should have bought the bike then you disclose it . Tired of the old ladies getting their panties in a bunch over this and that on the bike .

Was hoping to come see it this weekend. Looks like that trip is off.
Congrats to both seller and new owner. :D

Who bought the bike owes nothing to no one , maybe you should have bought the bike then you disclose it . Tired of the old ladies getting their panties in a bunch over this and that on the bike .

sure don't see any bashing or sour grapes.
just some informative comments, which is one of the strengths of this site: people sharing knowledge.
we keep old sales ads for reference, people find them helpful.

Welcome to the cabe, hope you stay and bring out some more interesting stuff

Thanks for the above comments. Everyone gets up on the wrong side of the bed sometimes. That being said, I suppose I should apologize if my enthusiasm for both your quick sale and the buyers killer purchase made you angry for some reason. No criticism of your bicycle was intended, and I am very sorry if I properly identified it for you.

Last edited:
Back