When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

► 2011 St Louis Bicycle Show and Swap! ☺☺☺

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RailRider

Finally riding a big boys bike
Here are a few pics of the St Louis show today.

Enjoy! Raleigh Ron ;)

show10.gif

show11.gif

show13.gif

show16.gif

show17.gif

show18.gif

show6.gif

show7-1.gif

show7.gif

Here are a few guys that we bump into on the net all the time. The second guy from the left is the owner of the CABE! :D

show19.gif

I'll be signing autographs at the Indy swap next weekend! 2 swaps in 2 week ends in a row..WOW!

Had a great time in St Louis, great bunch of guys...and scored some cool bikes!

I'll be signing autographs at the Indy swap next weekend! 2 swaps in 2 week ends in a row..WOW!

Had a great time in St Louis, great bunch of guys...and scored some cool bikes!

No! You scored the deal of the show, that Torker was a home run.

Over all the show was a good one and as a vendor I did extremely well, there were buyers there with money just not as many vendors with vintage parts as there could have been. It seems a lot of people snoozed on getting their spaces reserved and they ended up selling out, I met several guys who had brought stuff to sell but wasn't able to get a space, there were actually a couple guys that reserved spaces but didn't show up by the deadline to register and their spaces were sold off.

Rumor has it they are going to find a better venue for the show next year. It would be nice to get a bigger place, it was so crowded that you could hardly move till after 12 or so.

Back