When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

=☆ DX thread ??☆=

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
1939 Schwinn DX Dark Red & Ivory - ABE.jpg

Do any of you DX-perts know if there is a difference in the pre and post war tanks?
I recently purchased a prewar frame project with a tank that i do not know the year of. The frame needs work and is bare metal, so paint. And I have an opportunity at (what I believe to be) a '47/48 bike minus a tank, in the same color as the tank I own. If the tank will fit/go, then I aim to buy the '47/'48

WW2 US Naval yard puget sound...service dx original yellow and plaque designation..factory head badge omission... few parts are wrong ie. front fender, crank.. found in a building..just purchased last Saturday.... :0 :00000!!!!View attachment 971325
View attachment 971326

View attachment 971327

View attachment 971328

View attachment 971329
Those handle bars are quite unique. I just found a front fork in my brothers stash , but it's missing most of the hard parts. It's just the bare fork but maybe i can find some bits for it at the Le Sueur Minnesota swap coming up in two weeks.

Back