When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold =☆ j.c.Higgins colorflow fenders☆= 65 Shipped !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yes , you read rite , free @Boris reflector with purchase !!

DISCLAIMER above in original post Please read ! No longer offered

Last edited:
How nice of you to offer up one of the two beautiful reflectors that I sent you.
Unless of couse you mean that if someone buys your fenders, I'M the one that's gonna send 'em the free reflector!;)

How nice of you to offer up one of the two beautiful reflectors that I sent you.
Unless of couse you mean that if someone buys your fenders, I'M the one that's gonna send 'em the free reflector!;)

DISCLAIMER added above , I realized you wouldn't have time in your high production demand , so yes I'm offering one that I purchased from your highly advertised 1st year production run .

DISCLAIMER added above , I realized you wouldn't have time in your high production demand , so yes I'm offering one that I purchased from your highly advertised 1st year production run .
first year production is always more sought after and collectable, besides being more expensive. surprised that boris didn't number them like the franklin mint does with a price guild to show current value.......

Back