When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

♦️ 26th Annual CYCLONE COASTER free SWAPMEET & RIDE ♦️ SUNDAY Sunday SUNDAY ♦️ NOVEMBER 6th 2022 ♦️

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Anyone coming down from the Sacramento/No Cal area and willing to take a bike back up for delivery. I can definitely help with some gas and labor. Thanks!
I will not be able to make it this weekend for the swap…..however I will be coming the following weekend for the orange circle ride! I’ll be doing drop offs and pick ups from NorCal to SoCal. Dm me for more info.

I’m thinking of bringing some of the bikes I’ve listed for sale here but not sure of there would be interest.

A5F4DC92-3F7A-4107-B9B5-003C13E7D947.jpeg

E653F972-6B7F-4B8B-BCD5-D50A4FA2FAC1.jpeg

76C2BBE7-683B-4BCE-A2C9-A120CEF44A94.jpeg

45595F4E-4E30-4142-BB90-0BA44F2BC6DB.jpeg

4EA2AA78-AD66-4B32-A208-5054F9CDAE60.jpeg

3973DC9B-7FF8-4EF3-8D9C-8C163A5CFFB7.jpeg

Weather permitting, we will be there. Wife and I are planning to attend. @fordmike65 brought up the idea earlier this year, and I told Mike if you do a double bar ride, we will do our best. Bringing "Cochina" our '36 Schwinn DBR. Also currently working on another DB, thanks to Mike, and hoping she'll be ready.

Being from NorCal, I'm stoked that this will be our first SoCal vintage bicycle ride and hopefully meet a few SoCal Cabers. Thanks Frank @cyclonecoaster.com and Mike for putting this together. Looking forward to the swap and ride.

View attachment 1716435

View attachment 1716440
She's ready. Just over a month ago, it was Mike @fordmike65 who informed me about this incomplete bike that was available. I'm a fan of Mike's bikes, and when this prewar Colson DB in black and cream came up, I said why not. And now that the Cyclone Coaster ride is featuring double bar bikes this month, I told Mike it was my inspiration to getting her done. Many missing parts, but with help here, she's ready. Project update here. I will ride one of my favorite riders, a '36 Schwinn version, and my wife will ride this '36 Colson. Looking forward to meeting many local SoCal members for the first time on Sunday.

Ready for Cyclone Coaster ride 2.jpg

Ready for Cyclone Coaster ride 1.jpg

She's ready. Just over a month ago, it was Mike @fordmike65 who informed me about this incomplete bike that was available. I'm a fan of Mike's bikes, and when this prewar Colson DB in black and cream came up, I said why not. And now that the Cyclone Coaster ride is featuring double bar bikes this month, I told Mike it was my inspiration to getting her done. Many missing parts, but with help here, she's ready. Project update here. I will ride one of my favorite riders, a '36 Schwinn version, and my wife will ride this '36 Colson. Looking forward to meeting many local SoCal members for the first time on Sunday.

View attachment 1725363

View attachment 1725364

ALRIGHT Alright ALRIGHT -- The 26th Annual CYCLONE COASTER free SWAPMEET is TOMORROW MORNING -- SUNDAY November 6th 2022 -- which is also DAYLIGHT SAVINGS DAY @ The PIKE Restaurant & Bar -- SWAPMEET is from 7:00am - 10:30am ... FOLLOWED BY the CYCLONE COASTER Vintage Bicycle ride @ 11:00am from 4th street & Junipero

See everyone there ....
Ridden not Hidden ... Frank

Back