When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

♦️ Wanted 1940 Black DX Tank Please

-

Junkman Bob

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Ok I am reaching out to the Cabe community in search of a 1940 -41 Black Schwinn DX Tank …. I wrote Santa for one and actually was counting on it to arrive on Christmas but my letter was returned from North Pole stamped “ Return to Sender” 🤔…Anyway I would be very happy with any reply or possible leads … condition can range from a 2-7 … Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays too All !!!

Bob

Ok I am reaching out to the Cabe community in search of a 1940 -41 Black Schwinn DX Tank …. I wrote Santa for one and actually was counting on it to arrive on Christmas but my letter was returned from North Pole stamped “ Return to Sender” 🤔…Anyway I would be very happy with any reply or possible leads … condition can range from a 2-7 … Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays too All !!!

Bob
Got a picture, may have one. Has tapped mounting holes not clips, no horn hole, no indents. Let's see what you need ya never know 🎅

Picture of tank wanted ..

7C45C209-B1F2-451C-BC18-F5A68171A50D.jpeg