When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two Schwinn Sting-ray Fastback’s Campus Green Stick Shift 5-Speeds 1967 and 1968

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Payment Terms
Cash or Check
Shipping
TBD
Zipcode
Two survivors hung on rack make offer ????? Any pics of what's for Sale to get a Serious Offer...Just don't spray them with a Hose before pics....lol You sell cars for a living ?? I'm very interested cash in hand buyer..Need to know more
Thxzzzz

Two survivors hung on rack make offer ????? Any pics of what's for Sale to get a Serious Offer...Just don't spray them with a Hose before pics....lol You sell cars for a living ?? I'm very interested cash in hand buyer..Need to know more
Thxzzzz
Sure …what would you like me to do for your consideration please call and I’ll post it . Respectfully Rick
PS : press the “Previous -1“ button the photos are there in the beginning of the advertisement… I always forget and do the same thing lol😎😂

Last edited:
Sure …what would you like me to do for your consideration please call and I’ll post it . Respectfully Rick
PS : press the “Previous -1“ button the photos are there in the beginning of the advertisement… I always forget and do the same thing lol😎😂
🤣😎👌
Thank God is was not Rude...lol Nice pair .....I'll call ya its easier ...Thxzzz
Jimmy

Back