When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

007 Serial Number

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rideahiggins

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
What year is this little Schwinn. I think it's Lil Tiger, not sure. Anyway the serial number is 007464. It's a twin straight bar like a 62 Schwinn. It's a 20" frame.

079.JPG

086.JPG

I am stumped. Are you sure this is a 20 inch bike? Here is a picture of a 1962 20 inch typhoon with the same style frame but with the trademark Schwinn dropouts . Even if this is a smaller frame it still does match anythink I have seen. Way cool though.
2lbi4ye.jpg

Ya definitely not a lil tiger as they are 12 in. With a removable top bar and Unless the bearing cups in the gooseneck have been changed its later than mid 1964

1962 Buddy. One year frame. The '63 - '66 Buddy models used a standard shortie Sting-Ray frame.
Cheers, Geoff

Not much info on the interwebs. One brochure ad I saw showed painted fenders, semi-pneumatic tires on painted rims and what looks to be a plastic white seat. I've never even heard of a "Buddy" model.

Back