When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 Nut & Spacer Bolt for Monark Springer Fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

KCRatRod

On Training Wheels
Im looking to buy or trade for 1 original nut and bolt for a Monark springer fork. Rust is fine and actually preferred as long as the threads are...still threaded.

Screenshot_20220223-185909_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20220223-185929_eBay.jpg

Which do you need long one or short one? The one circled would be the long one I think

. 1577104

Last edited:
I believe I need the longer of the two. Its total length is .943 of an inch. I included a pic just to be certain

20220226_123420.jpg

20220226_123420.jpg

OK, I have 1 spare long one, it's not very pretty as seen in the picture. I don't think I have a nut for it but I will look for it.

OK. The condition is perfect for my needs. Do you know if these are one of those weird threads that bicycle manufacturers made for only their products or are they a standard modern thread I could find at home depot if I need to? Cuz giving it some fake patina would be no problem at all

It's a pretty basic nut. 5/16" 24 TPI. I found a nut that fits and has close patina. Not exactly original (a little thicker) but will work fine. You can have it, I'm glad to help out a fellow vintage bike guy. Plus, it looks like we both might be in the Kansas City area. What part of KC are you? I'm on the far South KS side, between Olathe, Stilwell, Spring Hill. You can pick it up, or I can mail it for postage if you are way north. PM me.

Last edited:
Because of my new member status I guess it won't let me private message you I thought it was going to be lifted or verified or something in 24 to 48 hours but I guess not. If you initiate a PM with me, am I then allowed to reply. If not I'll just post my email on this thread

Back