When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 Year only 1953 Christmas Green CWC Roadmaster Luxury Liner Original

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

KingOBO

Finally riding a big boys bike
1953 Luxury Liner All Original GREEN

$425 + 65 SHIPPED and insured Cont. 48

What a beautiful bike for your wife or girlfriend. This is a tough one to part with and they don't come up often, just something about that green! Best condition women's version I've seen, someone prove me wrong. :) She is worth more in her beautiful parts but I'd rather see someone keep her together and maybe do a his and her 53'.

Exceptional condition on most everything. Front Light has some rust but inside is OK. Great decals and WOW FENDERS no rust. Pictures tell the story I'll take more pictures and take apart battery tray and light to show great conditions. Wheels have been house painted silver with Bendix rear hub.
IMG_20181104_163912.jpg

IMG_20181104_163954.jpg

IMG_20181104_163942.jpg

IMG_20181104_164045.jpg

IMG_20181104_163921.jpg

IMG_20181104_164111.jpg

IMG_20181104_164101.jpg

IMG_20181104_164026.jpg

In order to help this Luxury Liner get a light in better condition: I have the same color Luxury Liner headlight in very good shape, and would trade it for the regular Roadmaster softball size light. PM me if needed.
Deb

In order to help this Luxury Liner get a light in better condition: I have the same color Luxury Liner headlight in very good shape, and would trade it for the regular Roadmaster softball size light. PM me if needed.
Deb
Loc?

1953 Luxury Liner All Original GREEN

$425 + 65 SHIPPED and insured Cont. 48

What a beautiful bike for your wife or girlfriend. This is a tough one to part with and they don't come up often, just something about that green! Best condition women's version I've seen, someone prove me wrong. :) She is worth more in her beautiful parts but I'd rather see someone keep her together and maybe do a his and her 53'.

Exceptional condition on most everything. Front Light has some rust but inside is OK. Great decals and WOW FENDERS no rust. Pictures tell the story I'll take more pictures and take apart battery tray and light to show great conditions. Wheels have been house painted silver with Bendix rear hub. View attachment 895841

View attachment 895842

View attachment 895843

View attachment 895844

View attachment 895845

View attachment 895846

View attachment 895847

View attachment 895848
What's the serial number on this bike? Letter and at least first 3 numbers please. Is it still available?

Is this bicycle still available? Or does anybody else have one that is for sale?
I have a men’s 1953 green luxury liner. And am looking for a ladies for my fiancé. I always thought that it would be cool riding together with the matching pair.
Thanks!

Back