When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10 year old crashed his 54 24 in. Schwinn Wasp and bent the crank. Looking for a replacement. Thank you!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If the arm does snap off you’re not out anything it was still a bent junk crank

if it doesn’t work and none of the other guys work out I have a girls 24 inch I really don’t want to take it apart for the crank but I will if none of the other options work out let me know
That is so incredibly kind and the point that you would even offer or consider that says so much. Honestly thank you but I couldn’t let you do that. Things like this I love being able to share with him and he can learn from the kindness of strangers. Thank you Billy!!!

👍 if you have trouble finding one you know where to find me I’d rather help the kid out and get his bike back on the road there is no one riding the girls bike at my house and I didn’t realize when I agreed to buy it on marketplace that it was 24 inch whoops so I traded the tires they were original Schwinn for aftermarket ones on my other Schwinn tiger so I already made the best out of it and if it would help him so much better

Found you a replacement, did you get my PM?

That is so incredibly kind and the point that you would even offer or consider that says so much. Honestly thank you but I couldn’t let you do that. Things like this I love being able to share with him and he can learn from the kindness of strangers. Thank you Billy!!!

Back