When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$1000.00 Monark

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I don't get something and..

... am I the only one???? If it was insured for $1000 then do the right thing and file a claim. Fedex is responsible and you insured it. Yeah, it will take time but heck, that's why you bought the insurance. If it costs $325 to respray then put the claim in for that amount. Paypal also has a claim feature, look into it. There are ways to solve this resposibly as adults....kids!

Joe:o

I'm putting my entire Monark collection for up for sale....I hate Monarks now... I'm changing my name to Jr's Shelby....

Just kidding:D

"the box showed no damage" Box was delivered damaged free. If the box was visibly damaged on the outside, he would have no problem making a claim. Here is a tip for recipients of bikes or other important cargo. 1) check your box before you sign, if a package is torn, wet, or smashed, a) you can refuse the package b) you can accept it and have the driver enter the delivery as damaged and accepted-this will protect you if your merchandise has been damaged.

Also, buyers beware, antiques are insurable only up to a certain amount. Find out before you ask to have a valuable vintage bike shipped. On antiques, insurance usually means repairable or replaceable. For newer bikes, it's different because you can provide receipts proving the value of the bike. Usually,newer bikes can be insured much higher than an old vintage bikes.

If you are a buyer, be proactive, ask the shipper if he or she is using UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS. Remember, some of you are also paying transportation charges. Also, ask for the total amount that can be declared on that antique bicycle you are paying for. A 2,000.00 bike to you and the shipper might not be 2,000.00 bike to the courier.

As a driver for one of these companies, if there is no damage on the exterior at time of delivery, it will be very hard to file a claim against the courier. Damage to a package is usually entered at the recipients destination. Don't get overly excited and sign, inspect the outside of the packaging. Unfortunately, policy-at the company I work, is not to allow inspection of the contents inside of the packaging. Packages are released once the recipient signs for the delivery.

why would you buy a bike with painted decals? don't memory lane have monark repop decals? plus you could clearly see the chips in the paint in the pics.and i think the seller even said there were paint chips.

I'm not trying to drag this on but I would just like to know what kind of Monark it is since the pictures don't seem to be on this thread.

Name Change...

I'm putting my entire Monark collection for up for sale....I hate Monarks now... I'm changing my name to Jr's Shelby....

Jr. Sample...:eek:

I have received worse with original paint hugh dents and a bent sprocket paid 1700.00 + plus rusted through handle bars and i bought it from one our bike friends on here ...

Either Eat it or send it Back Harbor Freight sells paint guns...$9.99...:rolleyes:

Just kidding:D

Nice so are you looking for Shelbys now Jr ??? How is San Diego ...its been a while ...Cyclone Coaster will be down there for the Tour de Fat on October 3rd ...go to our site for the FAT TIRE details ...hope to see you there ..Riding a Monark ....

Back