When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$1000.00 Monark

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
First of all I have ridden the bike when it had the old seat on it. I left 2 of the hub caps on the bike & wrapped the other 2 in cardboard. Those scratches were NOT on the bike when I shipped it. I wish you would have handled this with me first instead of bashing my name on here so now I'm not willing to work with you just because of that.

1000.00 Monark

First of all I have ridden the bike when it had the old seat on it. I left 2 of the hub caps on the bike & wrapped the other 2 in cardboard. Those scratches were NOT on the bike when I shipped it. I wish you would have handled this with me first instead of bashing my name on here so now I'm not willing to work with you just because of that.

is this your way of getting this thing resolved.as far as your name being bashed everyone on this forum is watching to see how you handle this and if this is your way of showing your a stand up guy everyone can form there own opinion about your character.I an looking forward to meeting you in july.to everyone on this forum thank you for your input sorry this had to happen.just in your own mind you decide if you would buy from this seller.thanks again.if any one is ever in the cape may n.j. area look me up.ON SITE MOBILE BICYCLE SERVICE

Last edited:
Couldn't this ALL have been avoided if you were to simply deal with the seller OFF this site, or better yet, have filed a PayPal claim ?? Seems it sure would have caused you a lot less stress and grief, but to each their own.

Back