When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10th Annual “FITCHBURG RIDES” Swap is ON ! Sunday, June 4th

-

Handyman

I live for the CABE
Join us for our 10th Annual “Fitchburg Rides” 2023 Bike Swap! We have a huge easy in, easy out, parking area for our collector friends and we are working on a breakfast food truck to be on-site. As always there is NO CHARGE for our vendors…………..Massive turnout last year, let’s do it again. Mark Your Calendar!

2023 Fitchburg Rides - Reduced.jpg

Getting a lot of emails and calls from collectors in the region that will be attending with large quantities of parts. The most recent contact was from a gentleman in Maine that will be bringing a trailer load of wheels, parts, frames, clothing, and racing components. I don't pretend to know anything about bikes newer than 1940, as my concentration is only with the Iver Johnson cycles, but he said he is bringing a "1st Production, Teledyne Titan with a Titanium frame, serial #7"......................also a "Fendt Shaft Drive 3 speed" ??? Someone will know more about these than I ever will! Pete in Fitchburg

What a great turnout today for our 10th annual "Fitchburg Rides" bike swap, with the weather cooperating perfectly. Lots of bikes, parts, and cash exchanged hands, and again we had vendors attending from all New England states. Picked up an incredible wood "Fairbanks Boston" High "V" racing wheelset for one of my Ivers so I'm a very happy camper !! Pete in Fitchburg
See over 30 pics here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100045700818824

Back