When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

11 foot tall custom??!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was eating dinner at a restaurant in Asheville NC a few weeks ago, and a bearded guy in a nun's outfit rode by on a bike almost that tall.

At first I thought it was an old picture by looking at the cars but then remembered it was cuba.The country that Fidal took over and brought into the modern world.

I hate tall bikes and the people that ride them. A few years ago you would see them everywhere in Minneapolis; I haven't seen as many lately, but I still see one or two occasionally. They just seem like the most impractical thing ever. How do you get on and off? You can't maneuver in traffic effectively because you can't put your feet down when you stop. What happens if you wreck? With a regular bicycle you have only a couple of feet to fall, with a tall bike you have 5 or more feet to fall, that's going to fracture something or several somethings. Tall bikes suck.

What

THAT IS CRAZY. 11 feet off the ground. I guess there is no stop in!
Good luck and if you are looking for something from the states I will help.

Im sorry I thought it was a cuban with the bicycle not someone in America checkin one out.

Back