When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15 Mile Ride on the 27 Rollfast

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JimRoy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Cabers, I took my 1927 Rollfast Camelback for a 15 mile ride today. The bike is very solid and easy to ride. It’s very agile if you know what I mean. I need to replace the brake disc inside the ND Model A, and the chain makes me nervous. I broke a skip tooth chain last year during a ride and my 60ish year old body didn’t like it. I love riding this bike so I may “invest” in a block chain. Some of you my recall that I brought this bike back from the grave. JimRoy

My Corbin duplex looks like yours, is a disc available, don’t really have a brake till almost stopped, Might take my ‘20 Schwinn for long ride in morning.

306A169E-35A4-4E02-9FAD-721B5FAB3C22.jpeg

Do you have a New Departure Model A hub. If so, you can find a used replacement brake disc.
Corbin Duplex model 8, maybe has some grease on it, had it gone through but looking at brake hub see little grease on edge of Hub? Did ride 10 this morn

Back