When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$16,500—for a Stingray?!

-

Cranky Chain Cycles

Finally riding a big boys bike
Damn. What am I missing? I know Stingrays are valuable but $16,500? What’s a realistic price for a ‘65?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black wasn't a standard color ever. There were some made though and I haven't heard the real story as to who ordered and sold them. Very few around.

Baldy Jeff's is way nicer and actually has some backstory and providence over the one that recently sold on eBay for big bucks.
I wish him well with the sale and agree with the hype on these, though you'll never see me buy one, I still love the story and think they're worthy of top dollar.

Black wasn't a standard color ever. There were some made though and I haven't heard the real story as to who ordered and sold them. Very few around.
Looks to me exactly like the one on FaceBook....even sellers name is Jeff.

Too bad I don’t care for muscle bikes. I had one when I was a kid and hated that i couldn’t jump or corner like the bmx bikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back