When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

160 Stingrays !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

onecatahula

Living the Dream
No idea if this is a good deal; works out to $75 per bike !

(not mine)

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/d/vintage-schwinn-bicycle/6410972081.html

00E0E_4L5Dpm619zi_600x450.jpg

Vintage Schwinn Bicycle Collection - $12000 (Redding)
condition: good
make / manufacturer: Schwinn
model name / number: Various

This the first of 3 lot sales. Have been selling-restoring bicycles for 20 years. First is the warehouse of over 160 stingrays mostly and some other collectable bikes. These will need to be partially assembled from box. These bikes I have purchased over the last 10 years. But I also purchased 3 bikes stores along the way. Please read this before calling-texting etc. This price is far even below wholesale for this amount of bikes. great potential to make money with some work. Pictures are of all similar bikes also for sale but not one each. If you are a wheeler dealer-hustler don't even waste my time. best way is call for details. there are as well 2 other lots of bikes & parts going to be listed. Please no memory strollers. SERIOUS ONLY. Thanks $12k firm
00b0b_7MzWjCwBF82_1200x900.jpg
00E0E_4L5Dpm619zi_1200x900.jpg
00j0j_3EZ38Scdcni_1200x900.jpg
00n0n_5b5Tg4lfnup_1200x900.jpg
00p0p_l7y2vrGefSC_1200x900.jpg
00x0x_iWY9Iip2910_1200x900.jpg
01313_iyjBKeTMWJz_1200x900.jpg

So what exactly is he saying here?

This the first of 3 lot sales. Have been selling-restoring bicycles for 20 years. First is the warehouse of over 160 stingrays mostly and some other collectable bikes. These will need to be partially assembled from box. These bikes I have purchased over the last 10 years. But I also purchased 3 bikes stores along the way. Please read this before calling-texting etc. This price is far even below wholesale for this amount of bikes. great potential to make money with some work. Pictures are of all similar bikes also for sale but not one each. If you are a wheeler dealer-hustler don't even waste my time. best way is call for details. there are as well 2 other lots of bikes & parts going to be listed. Please no memory strollers. SERIOUS ONLY. Thanks $12k firm

Back