When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold $175.00 Brooks B135 bicycle saddle brand new with GOODIES

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Product description with shim to fit 13/16 seat post ( about 7/8 with shim) post included.
Quote from Brooks of England/U.K.

"The B135 is one of our most heavily-sprung models, featuring double rear coil springs and a double loop front spring. Seating comfort is accounted for by the leather top, which has the same shape of our well known B66 model."

Here is a brand new Classic Brooks of England bicycle saddle I purchased last year, put it on a display bicycle inside, never rode it, then removed it as I went with a different saddle. Note that the seat post clamp is 7/8 inches. Sometimes an American tapered post can be reversed in the frame to accommodate the larger diameter clamp. The 7/8" clamp/post is common on most non American bicycles. These are beyond comfortable and have a quality second to none. Comes with 2 cloth factory bags and Brooks newsletter the Bugle ( old issue/bit wrinkled). I am selling it at my cost and will lose some money on shipping. I will ship to the CONUS and Canada FREE. The saddle is REDUCED $175.00 U.S. funds SHIPPED. Paypal preferred as F/F or include the 3%. PM me if you want it.

My reputation on the CABE as a buyer and seller is excellent. I am "nsuser" on Feebay with 100% pos FB at 1108 for 17 years. Cheers, Bob

IMG_0298.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_0904.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

Last edited:
Back