When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1850's bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I do agree about one thing if you agree with Dan please dont buy from me

Well looks like I'm stuck with the thing. I got screwed over. I said I would not ask for money back IF it was "1800's original" - it's not so I asked. and got screwed over! All I can do is warn others and keep others from getting screwed over.
BUYER BEWARE!!!

Really another PM

Dan the bike man

Dan the bike man is online now Finally riding a big boys bike

Default Re: 1800's Bike

Yep, I can tell they don't know. I was told of this Leon guy who's a friend of a friend who is said to be a expert in early bikes. But my feeling and findings seem to lead me to think all sorts of people were making bike-like objects back then. There were not companies let alone catalogs (however most collectors can agree what is "correct" for a 1950 Schwinn let alone a 1850's style "bike") so no one will likely know for sure. I'm hoping to one day find someone who knows if the seat cover is 1850's correct, if the frame is 1850's correct. They are old but are they 1900 old or 1855 old? No one knows. I'm just hoping they are 1850's old. I agree it looks reapired - you stated that also. I don't mind reapirs. My real feeling is that it was a one of a kind (but not the high value type of one of a kind) home made item, with the reapirs and worth about what I paid. It may take years to find out REAL info. or I may never find someone who is not just guessing. No matter, it's cool!

I enjoy all old bikes.

I've decided the stress is not worth it. I forgive Mike. I will keep praying for him. I've listed it for sale or trade for 1800's bikes which is what I was originally looking to buy. I want to say I'm sorry to the other CABE members for getting some of you involved. I feel I was wronged. Mike feels I was not wronged. But in order to heal I must forgive and move on. God bless!

I've decided the stress is not worth it. I forgive Mike. I will keep praying for him. I've listed it for sale or trade for 1800's bikes which is what I was originally looking to buy. I want to say I'm sorry to the other CABE members for getting some of you involved. I feel I was wronged. Mike feels I was not wronged. But in order to heal I must forgive and move on. God bless!

Good for you! Peace.......

Back