When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1880's COVENTRY MACHINISTS ADULT CRIPPER TRICYCLE

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mike cates

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 COVENTRY MACHINISTS ADULT TRICYCLE. 44" rear drivers and 26" front. Older restoration of black paint and nickle plating that has years of dust from being displayed in a museum yet can be easily cleaned up to shine again.
Rear rims were replaced years ago with hollow rims that Larry Lunz produced. Excellent stainless steel spokes. Red tiring is Hammel rubber drawn tight to the rims and looks brand new since this tricycle has only been rolled on a carpeted museum floor. Foot rests on front forks, Original chain and sprockets. Handlebar hand lever brake arm that connects to an elaborate run of linkages and bell cranks terminating at the rear external band brake. Band brake has been relined with braking material. The rear axle has a differential to one side to allow the rear wheels to aid in turning of the machine. Lamp bracket on front steering head. Saddle is not correct but English made. Hand grips are not correct. Front forks have "C" spring rod style suspension at fork tips for front wheel.
This machine is ready to ride or display.
I can crate for a small labor fee and you pay for wood and screws to build crate. I have a shipper who can get you the best shipping rates as well.
No Cripper Adult Tricycle is at the 2022 Copake Bicycle Auction this year so here is your opportunity.
$15,000
Mike Cates, CA.
(760) 473-6201
Email: [email protected]

side view 2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

front suspension.jpg

Last edited: