When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1889 columbia light roadster safety

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rustngrease

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Two years of pestering my friend about trading this bike to me finally came together, I got to make a few signs for the northwest carriage museum , in trade for this amazing piece. I wanted to document the process of a preservation. This will be fun so I'll probably stretch out the process. Enjoy and please feel free to add any info or ideas,. I've learned a ton from this site and the great members in this community.

1125201202a_HDR.jpg

1125201209a_HDR.jpg

1125201205.jpg

1125201149_HDR.jpg

1125201150.jpg

1124200914_HDR.jpg

Screenshot_20201125-122417.png

Giving the chain some love, important note , don't loose any links while cleaning, I had one fly off the wire wheel in to the sawdust pile, (I know what your thinking, why were you working on small rare parts around piles of sawdust) noted lol , I fished around with a magnet for awhile never found it, lucky for me I had enough crank adjustment to make her work.

1130201440.jpg

1130201441.jpg

Back