When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1890’s toc Columbia bar & stem

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Velocipedist Co.

I live for the CABE
1890s, (maybe 1896, 97?) Columbia-Pope stem and bars, As found. $150 bucks.
Thanks!

294A0BE5-F4C4-4F46-8BCA-BED14725806E.jpeg

Hi,

I'm in the UK and have a Model 50 Columbia that was complete when we first bought it years ago but was dismantled and now I am struggling to find a few pieces amongst the masses of parts. Jesse McCauley is helping me out on a couple of pieces but I may be interested in the adjustable bars. Can you tell me the diameter of the stem please?

Thanks.

Chris

Hi,

I'm in the UK and have a Model 50 Columbia that was complete when we first bought it years ago but was dismantled and now I am struggling to find a few pieces amongst the masses of parts. Jesse McCauley is helping me out on a couple of pieces but I may be interested in the adjustable bars. Can you tell me the diameter of the stem please?

Thanks.

Chris
Hi chris

I’m also in the U.K. and I have a Columbia model 46 I’m restoring.

I’m looking for a left hand crank arm if you have any spare parts?

it’s a chain drive

Hi,

Mine is a shaft drive and I don't have any spare parts for the Columbia I'm afraid. My other bikes are early British so very different I guess. Good luck. Chris

Hi,

Thanks.

Chris
7/8" stem diameter.

Hi,

Thanks for coming back to me but I have purchased handlebars and a stem elsewhere.

Regards.

Chris

Back