When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1890’s toc Columbia bar & stem

-

Velocipedist Co.

I live for the CABE
1890s, (maybe 1896, 97?) Columbia-Pope stem and bars, As found. $150 bucks.
Thanks!

294A0BE5-F4C4-4F46-8BCA-BED14725806E.jpeg

Hi,

I'm in the UK and have a Model 50 Columbia that was complete when we first bought it years ago but was dismantled and now I am struggling to find a few pieces amongst the masses of parts. Jesse McCauley is helping me out on a couple of pieces but I may be interested in the adjustable bars. Can you tell me the diameter of the stem please?

Thanks.

Chris

Hi,

I'm in the UK and have a Model 50 Columbia that was complete when we first bought it years ago but was dismantled and now I am struggling to find a few pieces amongst the masses of parts. Jesse McCauley is helping me out on a couple of pieces but I may be interested in the adjustable bars. Can you tell me the diameter of the stem please?

Thanks.

Chris
Hi chris

I’m also in the U.K. and I have a Columbia model 46 I’m restoring.

I’m looking for a left hand crank arm if you have any spare parts?

it’s a chain drive

Hi,

Mine is a shaft drive and I don't have any spare parts for the Columbia I'm afraid. My other bikes are early British so very different I guess. Good luck. Chris

Hi,

Thanks.

Chris
7/8" stem diameter.

Hi,

Thanks for coming back to me but I have purchased handlebars and a stem elsewhere.

Regards.

Chris

Back