When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1890? "daycycle"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

thehugheseum

I live for the CABE
i picked this bike up the other day,i havent cleaned it up yet......has really nice nickel plating even as is unpolished,definately an original bike........anyone have anymore info on it?
IMG_1047.jpg
IMG_1048.jpg
IMG_1049.jpg
IMG_1050.jpg
IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg
IMG_1053.jpg

era repair?
IMG_1054.jpg

nice find!

What a cool original bike!
That paint & nickle ought to clean up nicely. I like that interesting headbadge and the great condition nickle plating. Most of the time it's long gone.
About 1897-98 or so?

Last edited:
thanks........so i had a self proclaimed expert tell me it was a 97,but then he said 95,honestly i always question where some folks pull their information from...........i know in the car world im coming out of self proclaimed and "acclaimed" experts got in the habit of saying something enough that they became certain it was fact........even after clear proof is presented that is contrary

i think were in an era of huge gigantic egos that some feel they just couldnt be wrong........so i try to ask lots of whys........i am not an expert.....at anything,i love to learn though

i was also told this bike is a race model and that the tubing was some light 90s era composite.........i will to this claims credit admit this bike is very light when compared to other 90s bikes on hand

i looked up this town on the badge but came up with nothing......the saddle has a single blade spring as its suspension and "brown" stamped on the one flap........any help identifying or shedding light greatly appreciated

Last edited:
damn nice stuff there...........now i owe you even more beers! you rock,thanks for this!.............so i am certain these tires arent original other than those everything looks right/original

the baseball thing is kinda huge dont you think?

poop,now you got me worried......i did notice the crank set has different and interesting spanner nut arrangement that matches the headset

Back