When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1890s Alvah up dated pictures

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
We love her and know she has to be one of the best example in the world.Family issues are forcing us to sell ,Hoping someone can put her in a private or public museum where she belongs .1890 s Museum quality bike a good friend of mine acquired during a very large muscle car transaction . The fellow who he was working with on this had bought this bike and other contents of a old sears hardware store . Bike was on display at store for over 75 plus years This is like a NOS condition bike not restored . It's a piece of history that needs to be shared with the public . Major museum or large private collection would be great place . There's is allot of history on this bike . There will be allot of documents and paper work theat explains the fellow who the bike was designed for and named after . Like to get some pics up tonight and ad to the forum more information as I receive . This is a once in a life time bike . Best non restored example I would have to say . Enjoy the pictures and they are really nothing compared to the real bike . Stunning all around. .This beauty can be relieverd to ML in April . My friend is asking for 9800.00 . Would consider any super nice ballon tire bike as partial trade and or rare muscle bike . Thank you for looking and again I will ad more information as I receive but just looking at this bike in the pictures will be amazing too. Thank you Terry and Tammy

Last edited:
Back