When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold 1890,s Sager seat Ladies New

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
275.00 US shipped in US or Canada
Elmira Ontario Canada. Zipcode is not right. but can't put mine in.as will not take Canadian postal code
Zipcode

David Brown

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I have made some Ladies size1890,s Sager seats like the mens I have on this site The seat is about 2 inches shorter .It uses the same parts as the mens and also same Sager stamps. I have ridden this seat and is very comfortable.Seat is 9 1/2 long 8 wide.asking 275.00 US shipped in US or Canada. If you need any more information just ask.If your riding your bike with a original seat it may look strong but remember it is 100 or more years old and you can destroy it pretty quickly
P3244222.jpg
P3244224.jpg
P3244228.jpg
P3244229.jpg
. Use your original for show. I have one left.

Last edited:
Hello,
I just came across your reproduction Sager saddles. Are you still making them? My wife's bike has a sager and it is definitely showing its age and rather than getting someone to rework it i thought it would be just as well to replace it if I could.

Thanks and God Bless,
Joshua A Powers

Hi Joshua
I still have 2 Ladies saddles left. I have the one shown and another just a bit wider at the back. I can send you pictures if your interested. Both the same price 275.00 US shipped.
Regards Dave

Hi Joshua
I still have 2 Ladies saddles left. I have the one shown and another just a bit wider at the back. I can send you pictures if your interested. Both the same price 275.00 US shipped.
Regards Dave
Hello,
If you could send me some photos that would be great. You can either use this messenger or my email is [email protected].

Thanks and God Bless,
Joshua A Powers

Back