When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1890s Alvah up dated pictures

-
Price
Zipcode
Here's a few more pages of information
IMG_6901.JPG

IMG_6902.JPG

IMG_6903.JPG

IMG_6904.JPG

Hello if any one is interested please let us know ,love to find a new care taker for this wonderful piece of history.

Awesome bicycle, I wish I could go over it in person just for posterity & the sake of learning from such a clean primary source example.

That said, we NEEEEED a quality photo of the badge....especially with such a history steeped bicycle, the badge is the heart and soul of a bike like this.

This bike is indeed a piece of bicycle history that needs to be seen in person to fully appreciate . That being said, i would like to say that this bike is truly a unique and valuable find. So cool and rare it's definitely a once in a life time find. Enjoy!!

My thought is before selling it I'd be curious what a professional photographer would charge. I'm thinking people prints of it would sell.
I hope it makes it to a museum.

Sent from my Bell candlestick

Wow, I looked at the pictures before I read the text and I thought I was looking at one of the best restorations I'd ever seen. Is this the best preserved example of a bike form this time period?

You know I cant believe there is any better example out there ,in person its amazing you don't even want to move it lol.but true

Back